Friday, February 26, 2010

Next Adventure?

It's insane to think that I am already almost half way through program. I can already tell I'm going to be a mess saying goodbye to the people here but I need to start considering what I am going to do after. I've received an offer from ANIR Experience (the program that I went to Africa the first time with) to go to Haiti in July to work on disaster hurricane relief for a couple of weeks. That gives me roughly two months in between when program ends and when I would need to be there. I'm considering trying to find a Scuba shop somewhere in the Caribbean where I could do an internship for my DM (Dive Master...means I could teach scuba). I'm getting my advanced and my rescue divers while with Sea|mester. An internship is a great opportunity because I would be able to get my DM for virtually no money as I would work for the company. I would also get a crazy amount of experience which I think would be pretty cool. Any ideas on this? Feedback?

Also the guys are trying to convince me to cut my hair when we cross the equator. uh oh.

2 comments:

  1. i say adventure because its in your blood to be free and take on the world the way you do =)
    as long as you come and visit me before you leave again <3

    Taylyr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Cayley,
    If you want I can some info from the dive shops on St.Croix. There are so many great places to dive down here. I also know a few people that dive so I can get some info from them as well.
    It would be great to have you here with me for a few months!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete