Thursday, April 22, 2010

All Around the World

My time on Sea|mester is coming to a close and I have recently compiled a list of the places I have traveled to in the last four months. It goes something like this:
- Cape Town, South Africa
- St. Helena
- Fernando de Naronha
- Fortaleza, Brazil
- Isle de Salut
- Barbados
- Bequia
- Martinique
- Dominica
- Les Saints
- Guadalupe
- Antigua

Currencies:
- Rand
- US
- Pound
- St. Helena Pound
- EC (eastern caribbean)
- Real
- Euros
- Barbadian

I was attempting to buy ice cream the other day but when I pulled out a handfull of change I realized I did not have enough EC to pay for it. However, if I had been allowed to use other currencies I could have given her a Euro, two Barbadian, a US quarter, three Rand, and a Real.
...I think I need to go through my wallet!

Here are some random photos from the last three months...



Helming Argo early in the morning...I don't think I'm quite awake yet.

Water acrobatics with Jason in Fernando De Noronha.

Going through the "initiation" on the equator and making the switch from "polywog" to "shellback"!

Boomswing off Argo in Les Saints.

Climbing a coconut tree on Isle de Salut

Me jumping in for shower time!

Raising sails with Stephanie!

Hiking the volcano.


Brian and I preparing to dive.


Stephanie and I on the roof in Antigua.


In St. Helena.


My closest my friend on the ship, Catherine, and I sitting on some ruins on Martinique.

No comments:

Post a Comment